Five Reasons Why Backyard Fire Pits Are So PopularApril 15, 2020 11:30 pm Leave your thoughts
Now more than ever, people are spending a lot more time in their homes and backyards, which means it’s the perfect time to make your backyard into your personal haven. Fire pits have always been popular, thanks to the time-honored tradition of gathering around bonfires for recreation (and warmth). Whether you want to roast marshmallows or spend a relaxing evening under the stars, fire pits in the backyard in Seattle, WA are a great addition to any home.
Today, backyard fire pits can be traditional wood-burning varieties, but many homeowners love the modern gas-burning type. They’re cleaner, turn on and off with the flip of a switch and look just as beautiful as wood-burning pits. Whichever type you choose, they’re a great way to improve your outdoor space—here’s why:
- Add value and ambience to your home: First and foremost, fire pits are beautiful—there’s really nothing quite like a crackling fire to make your backyard seem even cozier, no matter the season. They can also add value to your home. Buyers are attracted to functional and fun amenities, so a backyard fire pit can put your house over the top.
- Use your backyard longer: When you have a fire pit, you can use your backyard throughout the year, including in the early spring and late fall. The heat from the fire makes it possible to sit outdoors and enjoy the fresh air even when it’s a little chilly outside.
- Cook outdoors: We all love a good barbecue or marshmallow roast, and you can use your fire pit to do both. They’re not ideal if you’re a serious griller, but for simple backyard fun, nothing beats some good s’mores or fire-roasted hot dogs.
- Warm up after using the pool: If you have a swimming pool in your backyard, there’s no better way to warm up afterwards than by sitting by a roaring fire. It’s also a great gathering place for family and friends—we guarantee that if you have a party, your guests will all end up sitting around the fire pit. It’s almost like camping, but way more comfortable!
- They look beautiful: The term “fire pit” might bring to mind a hole in the ground, but the fire pits at Custom Fire Art are anything but. We design our backyard fire pits to be functional as well as beautiful, using materials and construction styles that complement the look of your home and existing outdoor environment. Just add some cozy outdoor furniture for a beautiful space.
Backyard fire pits in Seattle, WA
Ready to install a fire pit in your backyard? The team at Custom Fire Art designs, develops and installs custom fire pits for commercial and residential customers. Since 2008, we have been offering beautiful designs and top-quality workmanship to our clients. Whether you’re interested in gas-burning or wood-burning backyard fire pits, we can design something beautiful that’s also bound to last for decades to come. Call us today to get started—we look forward to working with you soon!
Categorised in: Outdoor Fire Pits
This post was written by Writer