Winter Uses for Your Fire PitFebruary 5, 2020 7:40 pm Leave your thoughts
If you thought fire pits were just useful in the warmer months, think again! As long as it’s not raining or snowing, you can use outdoor fire pits in Seattle, WA in any weather. This post will cover a few of the top ways our experts use fire pits each winter:
- Host an outdoor party: One of the main reasons to install a fire pit is to have the perfect outdoor gathering spot for friends and family. There’s no reason to stop that just because it’s a bit nippy outside. Invite everyone over for a backyard party centered around your fire pit. We guarantee nobody will be cold and everyone will have a great time.
- Warm up during chores: Household chores don’t stop just because the weather’s a bit chilly. In fact, outdoor chores might actually increase when the seasons begin to change. From cleaning out gutters to hanging (and eventually removing) Christmas lights, there’s a lot to be done in the winter! When you’re outside working, light a fire in your fire pit to stay nice and toasty.
- Bring the indoors out: Spending all day cooped up inside is a leading cause of illness each winter. That said, it’s hard to convince folks to go outside when the temperature is down in the 20s! You can help everyone in your house get fresh air while staying warm by gathering around the fire pit. It’s just like being by the fireplace, but you get to be in the great outdoors.
Other reasons to install a fire pit
As we now know, outdoor fire pits in Seattle, WA can be used any time of year. Here are a few more reasons to consider adding one to your property today:
- Expand your living space: By building a patio with a fire pit, you can significantly increase your living space without knocking down walls or performing costly upgrades. A patio with a fire pit is essentially a second living room, especially if you buy comfortable seating for the whole family. You can also build an outdoor kitchen to take your patio to the next level.
- Become the host with the most: Ensure every guest at your next house party has a good time by adding a fire pit. Whether folks are roasting marshmallows or simply warming up next to the flames, a fire pit adds a little something special to each function.
- Raise property value: If you’re considering selling your house anytime soon, it’s not a bad idea to add a back patio with a fire pit or outdoor kitchen. An upgraded back patio makes your home more valuable and more attractive to potential buyers. Just be sure to hire qualified professionals to set up your outdoor living space to ensure it’s up to snuff.
The weather might not be ideal, but there’s never been a bad time to install outdoor fire pits in Seattle, WA! Give Custom Fire Art a call today to get started with your project or to learn more about how we can enhance your outdoor living space with a fire pit.
Categorised in: Outdoor Fire Pits
This post was written by Writer