Advantages of Gas Fire PitsJune 20, 2019 10:05 pm Leave your thoughts
If you have an outdoor living area or patio, one of the best things you can do is install a strategically placed fire pit. This can be an ideal gathering area with family, friends and guests. It offers warmth and comfort outside, and can even be used for outdoor cooking.
So why not invest in one right now? Getting a gas fire pit set up is a job for a licensed custom fireplace contractor in Seattle, WA. Read on to find out all the benefits associated with this outdoor feature:
- Easy to use: A big draw for a gas fire pit is how easy it is to use compared to a traditional fire pit that utilizes wood. Gas is easy to turn on and off, so you don’t have to worry about getting the fire going. Also, while a wood pit takes several hours to cool down, a gas fire cools down very quickly once you shut off the gas supply.
- Adjustability: It’s very easy to adjust the intensity of the flame with a custom gas fire pit. These provide a predictable amount of warmth and light that you can change on the fly. Compare this to wood fires, which are often far less predictable in how much heat and light they generate.
- Clean burn: Wood smoke is pleasant, but only for a short amount of time. Pretty soon everyone is coughing from the smoke and their clothes stink. What was charming a few minutes ago quickly becomes insufferable. A fire in a gas pit has no such problems as there isn’t the buildup of smoke, ash and debris from a wood-burning fire.
- Safety: One important thing to remember is that gas fire pits, when installed correctly and connected to the gas pipeline for your house, are very safe to use. Check with the local gas company to find out how to provide a line that will service the gas pit as well.
- Ready to go: You need to keep a stock of wood to create a wood-burning fire. This means you need to go to a store or supplier and make sure that you have plenty of wood on hand, which of course costs you money. This is not the case with a gas pit—it’s always ready for action!
Are you looking for the leading custom fireplace contractor in Seattle, WA? Then you’ve come to the right place! Custom Fire Art is a locally owned and operated business that has built a reputation for providing excellent workmanship, dependability and professionalism to the residents and businesses of Fall City and the surrounding areas.
Our team of skilled and knowledgeable technicians specializes in creating custom fixtures for indoor and outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, patios and grills. Our goal is to produce elements that are both carefully made and artistically appealing. Custom Fire Art is a licensed and bonded contractor, so give us a call today, and we will be more than happy to get you started on your next project.
Categorised in: Custom Fireplace Contractor
This post was written by Writer