Why You Should Get a Fire Pit This SummerApril 16, 2019 11:08 pm Leave your thoughts
You probably have a great memory of sitting around a fire with your family or friends. Maybe it was the first time you went camping, or you rented a cabin with a group of friends from college. Whatever it is, imagine that campfire setting right in your own backyard, there for you whenever you want it. Making new memories around the fire is just the beginning of why you should get a fire pit this summer. Contact a custom fireplace contractor in Seattle, WA, or keep reading if you need a bit more convincing:
- Low-key gatherings: Summer is a great time to reconnect with friends, and lighting up the fire pit is reason enough to have them over. It instantly creates a low-key hangout for anyone you want to invite. It creates a focal point for any outdoor gathering, day or night.
- Create sparks: A fire pit is an excellent excuse for romance. Maybe you have gotten into the habit of watching TV in the evenings with your significant other after being cooped up inside for the winter. Now’s the time to reignite the conversation and the sparks between you by sitting side by side outside and watching the flames.
- You have options: Fire pits can rely on wood, natural gas or propane for energy, whichever fits your home best. There are pros and cons to each options. Learn about all the choices from a fireplace contractor in Seattle, WA.
- Flexible price points: Fire pits are available at numerous price points—from low-budget wood-burning pits, to fancy natural gas-powered fire art, there’s a fire pit that will fit your style and budget.
- Make dinner an event: Dinner can be an event with a fire pit. Instead of scrambling in the kitchen to get dinner on the table, the whole family can spend the evening outside over the fire. Use a grill rack, or wrap up foil packets to tuck into the coals.
- Set the mood: If you’re planning an outdoor party or just looking for an additional source of backyard lighting, there’s no better outdoor lighting than a fire pit. The warm light creates a great lively, low-key mood for any outdoor gathering.
- Flexible in spaces: Whether you have a large or small space to work with, there are fire pit options for you. The right custom fireplace contractor in Seattle, WA can accommodate the space you have available.
- Use it year-round: Once you have a fire pit, you’ll find excuses to light it up all year round! While it’s wonderful in the summer for outdoor lighting and s’mores, nothing can beat curling up with hot cocoa by the fire pit once the weather starts cooling off.
- Increase the value of your home: A bonus of a fire pit is that it will increase the value of your home! An attractive, well-maintained fire pit can raise the value of your home and make it more appealing to buyers.
Are you ready to invest in your home and your summer? Custom Fire Art is a custom fireplace contractor in Seattle, WA. Since 2008, we’ve been providing customers with professional services and products that enhance their home. Give us a call today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Custom Fireplace Contractor
This post was written by Writer