People book hotel rooms for all sorts of reasons. For instance, they may be attending an out-of-town conference, coming home to attend a high school reunion, attending a wedding or celebrating an anniversary. When folks browse your hotel’s website, what do they see on the list of room amenities? Because fireplaces are not installed in every hotel room in the United States, you can make your hotel stand out by offering rooms with a fireplace option. Even if your guests don’t use the fireplace, it still makes the room pop and aesthetically pleasing while they visit.
So, can your hotel benefit from installing indoor and/or outdoor fireplaces in Seattle, WA? Here’s some information to help you decide:
- Be unique: If you want to stand out from other hotels in the area, the best thing you can do to attract business your way is to have a unique offering, such as fireplaces in your hotel rooms. Rooms with fireplaces are the perfect choice for couples on romantic getaways, and you can market them as such. Whether or not your guests actually use it, at least they’ll have the option to book a room with a beautiful fireplace.
- Installation options: The safest type of installation is a direct vent gas fireplace. So when you decide to add fireplaces to each hotel room, professional fireplace installers will run gas lines and vents to each insert. Another option is electric. Electric fireplaces are gas-free and easy to install. Gas-free fireplaces offer all the benefits of gas fireplaces, but they typically cost less and there’s no need for gas lines, vents or clearances.
- Great all year long: When you install gas or electric fireplaces in your hotel rooms, your guests can enjoy ambiance all year long. These types of fireplaces are easy to operate and simple to adjust. In the winter, they can be cranked high to warm the room, while they can be turned way down in the summer or fall to provide ambience rather than heat.
- Offers a spot to socialize: Does your hotel have an outdoor common area? Imagine how the hotel patio or deck would look with an outdoor fireplace or fire pit. Artistic fire features are excellent conversation starters and draw guests down from their rooms or from the bar or restaurant.
- Free advertising: A fireplace also makes for a great Instagram photo! Guests who reserve a room with a fireplace at your hotel may share a picture of your establishment and tag you on social media. Word-of-mouth advertising—and in this case, a picture is worth a thousand words—is free publicity and a great way for you to connect with potential customers.
Here at Custom Fire Art, we design custom indoor and outdoor fireplaces in Seattle, WA for a variety of commercial customers. We’ll go above and beyond to ensure you get what you want and that your fire feature design is compatible with your facility. That means working closely with architects, engineers, builders and others. Call us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Outdoor Fireplaces
This post was written by Writer