Although the kitchen seems like a natural space to entertain, serve food and spend quality time with your loved ones, it can be challenging to host a number of guests if your indoor kitchen space is limited. One of the best ways to increase your outdoor living and entertaining space while boosting your home’s value and curb appeal is to construct a custom outdoor kitchen in Seattle, WA. Since an outdoor kitchen can be a pretty sizable investment, it’s important that you can make the most out of it. By considering a variety of design options, you can get the inspiration you need to plan in incredible outdoor cooking space:
- Add functional garden space: A great meal includes a variety of fresh ingredients, such as herbs and fresh vegetables. Keep garnishes and seasonings within an arm’s reach by planting an herb garden near your outdoor kitchen. You can use these herbs for every meal or simply enjoy the fragrance and aesthetic appeal of outdoor herb planters.
- Incorporate natural materials: Natural stone and hardwood are both beautiful materials that you can incorporate into your outdoor kitchen. Utilizing natural materials allows you to achieve a more organic aesthetic that seems to fit perfectly with your outdoor space and natural features.
- Focus on function: Even though appearance is important, your outdoor kitchen has to be functional in order for you to really enjoy it. Give yourself plenty of space and make sure to use a quality grill, stovetop or barbecue so that you can cook all of your favorite meal to perfection. It’s a good idea to look at a company’s portfolio of work before hiring them to determine whether they will be able to deliver the kind of quality, functionality and aesthetic appeal that you are looking for.
- Add seating space: Once you’ve cooked a fantastic meal in your outdoor kitchen, make sure that there’s plenty of space for your guests to eat it! Add some outdoor furniture and tables so that your guests can kick back and relax while they enjoy some tasty food. While you’re at it, consider adding a fire pit so that guests can stay comfortable on breezy summer evenings.
- Utilize lighting options: Just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Add some lighting so that guests feel welcome to continue visiting and enjoying their time without struggling to see one another.
At Custom Fire Art, we specialize in building custom fireplaces outdoor kitchens in Seattle, WA for our customers. We are premier providers of custom construction services for customers who want to add to the value, appearance and function of their home, inside and out, with quality craftsmanship and one-of-a-kind design concepts. We are proud to be a locally owned and operated, licensed and bonded contractor with years of experience and an extensive portfolio of outstanding work. You can look through a gallery of our projects online and give us a call today for more information about getting started with our services!
Categorised in: Outdoor Kitchen Builder
This post was written by Writer