It may not seem like it based on the current weather conditions, but spring is just around the corner! You’ll finally be able to get out and enjoy your outdoor space without putting on a heavy coat, hat and gloves. The only downside to approaching spring weather is getting your outdoor space ready. Winter takes a heavy toll on our outdoor spaces, and coming up with a new look for the new year can be hard to accomplish all on your own. Read these tips from an outdoor room builder in Seattle, WA, and you’ll have the hottest yard on the block:
- Install a fire pit: Whether you’re roasting s’mores or just telling campfire stories, everyone loves a fire pit! Add a fire pit to your outdoor living space, and your yard is sure to be the neighborhood favorite. The best part? A fire pit helps make your backyard accessible all year long. Once the temperatures start to drop again, you’ll still be nice and toasty outside by your new fire pit.
- Build an outdoor kitchen: Hosting an outdoor dinner party is a classic spring and summer activity. There’s only one problem: cooking food inside and bringing it outside to the patio or deck can be a hassle. Thankfully, there’s an easy solution: install an outdoor kitchen! It doesn’t matter if you want a full kitchen or a simple grill with some counter space, Custom Fire Art is the company for you. Give us a call today to start planning your outdoor kitchen.
- Spruce up your furniture: Did you make the mistake of leaving your furniture outside through the winter? If so, you now probably realized what the snow and ice can do to your furniture. Winter weather wreaks havoc on outdoor furniture. It might be time to consider replacing it with some new chairs and even a table. On the other hand, even if you brought your furniture indoors for the winter, you might want to think about repainting it to give it a fresh new look. Need some inspiration? Just give us a call and let an outdoor room builder in Seattle, WA help create a beautiful new look for you this year.
- Add seating space: Speaking of furniture, now is the time to add some more seating space to your outdoor living area! Sure, you can just pick up some more patio chairs, but what’s the fun in that? Call us today to start planning some innovative seating options, like built-in seating to go along with your new kitchen area.
- Make it kid-friendly: We all know that adults enjoy hanging out and conversing over cocktails and an al fresco meal. But your kids can love your outdoor living area just as much as you do. Stock a bookshelf or cabinet with chalk, bubbles and lawn games, and you’re sure to have happy campers begging to stay outside this spring.
Make 2018 the year you truly enjoy spending time outside! Contact Custom Fire Art to speak to an outdoor room builder in Seattle, WA about getting started designing the perfect outdoor living space for you, your family and your friends.
Categorised in: Outdoor Room Builder
This post was written by Writer