Summer is the perfect time to pay attention to the outside of your home. People are spending lots of time outside, and homebuyers will be looking for properties with great places to spend time with family and friends in the warmer months. It isn’t enough to improve the inside of your home—the outside should be beautiful, too.
Even if you aren’t looking to sell your home right away, there are some outdoor upgrades like a patio or custom fire pit in Seattle, WA that you can install to make your backyard a better place to hang out and have fun. Here are five outdoor upgrades that can increase your home’s property value:
- Custom fire pit: Fire pits make great places to spend time with family and friends, tell stories and warm up on cool summer nights. Fire pits invite socialization among your guests and can transform a plain backyard into the perfect hangout spot. Instead of buying a standard fire pit, work with a professional to install a custom fire pit that your neighbors will envy.
- Outdoor kitchen: Outdoor kitchens are perfect for hosting get-togethers and cooking with your family while enjoying the fresh air. Your outdoor kitchen can be as simple or as extravagant as you’d like, including things like grills, pizza ovens, refrigerators and counters.
- Patio: Installing a patio will instantly give your backyard a designated place for people to stand and sit together. Instead of pouring a plain concrete patio, consider using pavers, which come in many shapes and colors. These can match the color and style of your home’s exterior and create a clean break between the landscape and living space.
- Landscaping: Adding features to your yard’s green space can transform the entire setting. Consider creating a garden, planting trees or adding flowers along walkways in your yard. Taking care of your landscape drastically improves appeal and adds to the serenity of your backyard haven.
- Water features: Water features, such as fountains or ponds, can add an element of elegance and luxury to your property. Additionally, swimming pools can be both beautiful and fun, providing a place to spend time with family and friends that matches the surrounding parts of your landscape.
Using outdoor upgrades to add value to your property can result in beautiful outdoor spaces where you can spend hours relaxing and having fun with your family and friends. Custom fire pits, outdoor kitchens and pools, in particular, will help get your family outside to enjoy the summer weather and your beautiful natural landscape.
Although some of these upgrades can be done yourself, if you’re considering adding larger installations such as custom fire pits or pools, contact a professional to make sure the installation meets safety requirements in your area. Professionals will also be able to help you design the best possible upgrades to meet your needs.
Are you interested in installing a custom fire pit in Seattle, WA? Call Custom Fire Art, the experts in designing and installing custom fixtures for indoor and outdoor fireplaces, fire pits and more! We’ve served commercial and residential properties since 2008. Call us today!
Categorised in: Custom Fire Pits
This post was written by Writer