Most of us are familiar with wood burning and gas powdered fire pits for outdoor use, but what are your thoughts on installing a fireplace outside your house? It’s not as uncommon as you may think. In fact, many homeowners love being able to take every day activities outside, like eating meals, hanging out with friends and finishing up remote work assignments—especially when the temperature is just right for fireplace use. What are your thoughts? Do you think a functioning fireplace on your back patio is right for you?
Here are six amazing advantages of having outdoor fireplaces in Seattle, WA to enjoy year-round:
- Entertain in style: Outdoor living spaces get a big thumbs-up when it comes to entertaining. Not only does this mean there’s less of a chance for indoor crowding, it also makes for added comfort for your party guests. Set out comfortable seating around your outdoor fireplace—like floor cushions, blankets and chairs—when you plan to host a gathering to make it memorable.
- Keep warm when it’s cold out: Although you may enjoy hanging around outside, the colder months can make you want to stay indoors. But with an outdoor fireplace you can sit back and relax under your covered patio, even with temperatures on the chilly side or rain pouring down.
- Have family time: Quality family time is so important these days. It could be a simple “How was your day?” or “How was school today?” But with an outdoor fireplace, you can also gather your family around a roaring outdoor fire with a hot dinner in hand for an evening filled with conversation and enjoyment.
- Have romantic date nights in: With a glass of champagne in one hand, your sweetie in the other and a beautiful outdoor fireplace nearby, date night in has never been so wonderful. Why did you ever wait so long to install one? A fire element free of artificial lighting creates a romantic ambience, while at the same time calming and relaxing your mind and body from the stresses of a long day.
- A fun way to cook: Just like you might cook foods and treats over your indoor fireplace, your wood or gas outdoor fireplace allows for the same fun. Invite family and friends over on the weekends to join you for toasted marshmallows and weenies, fresh popped popcorn kernels right off the fire and delicious roasted chestnuts.
- Increase property value: Well-built home additions can almost always guarantee added value to your property. Additions like kitchen upgrades, bathroom remodels, wood deck installations and custom outdoor patio fireplaces all contribute to your home’s total value. So, install an outdoor fireplace today for your pleasure knowing it’s likely to increase your home’s value should you decide to put it on the market in the future.
Outdoor fireplaces in Seattle, WA are a fantastic addition to any home and do a great job of enhancing your outdoor living space. If you would like to learn more about fitting your space with an outdoor fireplace installation or want to check out design options, Custom Fire Art is the place to go. Contact us today!
Categorised in: Outdoor Fireplaces
This post was written by Writer